How to Go to Heaven
Initial Instructions on How to Get into Heaven and How to Go to Heaven and Avoid Hell…
- Ask God your Maker to show you how to get into Heaven. This is about God. You want to become one of his children of Heaven. You want to live in his home forever, Heaven is His home. Ask Him with utmost seriousness.
- Tell God that you are ready to enter and willing to give up anything and everything for Him. Tell Him you will do anything He wants you to do.
- Understand that salvation is about giving up yourself, handing yourself over to God. But then God gives you something much better: a. a better and new you, one that has the ability to enter heaven b. a better life, the abundant life when you make Jesus your absolutely Lord c. the best love experiences ever with the Lord, God
- Who is Jesus? Most people think they know who Jesus is but they don’t, and aren’t even close. Many people have been taught different versions Jesus as strange as that may sound. Ask God to enable you to believe in Jesus, the Son of God who came down from Heaven to die for your sins, then raised back up to Heaven. For you can’t believe in Jesus unless God the Father enables you. Ask God to show you Jesus in that He is real. Really. You’re dealing with the very real God that can do anything. And you need to get right with Him and do things right. You are depending on His help to do this.
- Believe on Jesus. Believe that Jesus is the son of God who Came down to heaven come out to be born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross as a final sacrifice for your sins and was raised from the dead back into Heaven.
- Admit Jesus is Lord, Lord of all, Lord of the universe. And importantly, admit, confess that Jesus is your Lord. Make Jesus your Lord, ruler over everything in your life.
- Now make Jesus your Lord by listening to Him, learning, understanding, doing and turning into a habit all of Jesus commands from the New Testament.
- Now make Jesus your Lord by giving yourself up daily to Jesus, giving Him complete rulership over you, your thoughts, your decisions. Hear his voice and obey His commands in real time. Understand that you are losing your life for Jesus’ sake so that you may gain your life, gain it abundantly.
- When you have Jesus as your Lord, He directs your life and good things come out of it. Plus you will have peace, joy, harmony, blessings, awesome relationship building experiences with the Lord and others. And thinking about it, you get to have God Almighty directing your every step, giving you ideas, good ideas for your life and how to do good things, good things that come with the eternal rewards. Plus the Lord helps you get refined so you can enter the Kingdom of Heaven well. The Lord we’ll instruct you on how to become absolutely excellent and eventually perfect, as He is perfect.
- You don’t know how incredible life can be, you won’t know how amazing the excitement can be, you don’t know how deep, intense, friendship and love experiences with incredible depth, width can be until you know Jesus, & the Father and make Him your Lord. You get to know the Father through the Son.
- Repent. This means change your mind. This means I’m programming your mind from all the programming from the world. The world’s programming comes from Satan. It is completely against God. So that way thinking must be removed from you. You must remove it with the help of the Lord, the Bible. Yes this will take effort and pursuit. It’s not automatic. And it’s part of a growing process whereas you choose the Lord and His Ways and commands over the shallow enticements of the world.
- Going forward there will be a challenge to become and remain holy. You have to become holy and stay holy now. If you sin you must repent in the name of Jesus immediately.
- There are a lot of “easy gospels” out there, “easier ways”. They emotionalize “faith” where as Jesus says faith is shown by obeying all of His commands. He has many commands. His commands are words He says in command style or implied command style. His apostles in the Bible then expound upon His commands. You will need to get to know His commands by studying the Bible, by praying and by listening to His voice teach you in real time. Obeying and repenting are two critical factors of getting into Heaven that the easy gospel teachers leave out these days.
- Walk in the Holy Spirit (after you believe you will receive the Holy Spirit) which is walking in and being filled by the Love of God.
- Be baptized. Full immersion to signifying dying with Christ and being raised to a new life, being born again from above. How? Go to a church nearby that believes in and preaches from the Bible and they’ll know how to help you out.
So that’s a brief summary. There’s much more for you to learn. Make sure you get started in our volume Bible reading programs as you will see on the right-hand side menu. Also get our volume Bible reading system. Absolutely critical that you get to know the Bible so well, and do what it says, particularly in the New Testament.
Don’t follow other humans follow Jesus. Jesus says that you have One Teacher, One Master, One Lord – so follow Jesus directly. Go to him with your questions. Everyone else is just a commentator. Only Jesus has a complete answer for you.
If you mess up simply return back to the Lord as fast as you can. Don’t beat yourself up about it. That’s called self condemnation which only gives you to do that same sin again. The purpose of life and eternal life is about is drawing close to God, then closer and closer. It’s pretty awesome if you think about it. It’s about love relationships! I want more those don’t you?! If you sin, don’t beat yourself up about it just admit you’re wrong, to the Lord. Once you admit you are wrong you now know that thing is wrong to do so you won’t do it anymore. Now accept the right thing to do, which is the Lord’s command. Aha! Now you have repented.
Also install the commands of Jesus in the New Testament into yourself can do them, turning them all into habits. Pursue this aggressively. Doing so will help you uninstall sin, sin police that you picked up from this world. Sin beliefs cause sin habits. You do not want to have any sin habits jeopardizing your eternity. Go cut out every sin belief. Keep installing the commands of the Lord. Do what the Lord tells you in real-time. Bear fruit for the Kingdom. Love the brothers and sisters in Christ. Get ready to go to Heaven!
Action Plan: Steps to Success in Christ Jesus for Getting into Heaven. This is not optional either for you must know and understand the Word to do the Word to bring forth fruit. You must bring forth fruit for the Kingdom!
- Get on a volume Bible reading plan
- Discover the 667 Sins to Know, Avoid, Repent Out and Completely Uninstall from Your Being, Your Beliefs Your Behavior. What you don’t know can hurt you eternally!
- Understand more about Heaven and Hell by many people who have visited: see this site
- Start assimilating the commands of Jesus turning them into what you believe is right and good to do, thereby turning them into a habit! (here is a list) Do Jesus commands and make them a habit! This is a much overlooked but critical concept for the disobedient will not enter Heaven (no matter what a denomination or religion claims).
- Jesus commands us to be perfect, and He’s not kidding! Perfect means you turning all Jesus commands and repenting out all your sins. These lists have given you will help you a ton.
- And also simply trust the Anointing you will be given after you really, actually and seriously first believe that Jesus died for your sins, was raised from the dead as the Son of God and confess Jesus your Lord, ruler of life. This Anointing is the Holy Spirit Who will teach you; Jesus teaches you through the Holy Spirit, moment by moment. So relax and listen to the Lord within you in real time, all the time! It’s awesome.
- Create an “Investing Plan” to Give, Invest your money into the Kingdom into things that will produce a return eternally, for the Kingdom helping turn people to God’s righteousness.
- Create an Acts of Kindness plan and routine.
- After you’ve gained understanding of the Word, start a ministry as inspired by the Lord. Start sharing the Good News and tell people how to avoid a brutal torture for eternity in Hell and get into Heaven. We’ll try to keep coming up with more stuff to equip you. Or just send people to this site…
If you need help call one of those help lines above: or click here
Discover How to Go to Heaven and How to Avoid Getting Slyly Tricked Out of Heaven
We are here to introduce to you how to go to Heaven. Getting into Heaven is simple. But it’s not easy. Proof that it’s not easy is seen all around as you see a continual push by humanity to create a different gospel, a different version of the Bible, a different denomination, a different Bible, a different religion…
Bottom line is this: If you don’t like, respect, honor, delight thinking about, delight in the presence, are totally in love with Him, in awe from knowing His Works and His Person why would God want you around Him for eternity??
Right. Most of the planet totally misses the point on God and Heaven. They don’t know God or care for Him. They have not sought God with much effort and hard seeking. Most of the world wants to focus first on themselves in their own “pursuit of happiness” and pleasure. They don’t make the effort to get right with God. So therefore they miss the mark.
And unfortunately missing the mark is eternity in darkness or a burning torturous lake of fire reserved for Satan and his fallen angels. It’s important to remember this. Why? Most will not take what God says for us to do in order to get into Heaven seriously which will cause people to look for some new easier way. Most Christian churches it seems have gone this “easier way” trying to make it “easier for the people”. Well getting into Heaven is NOT easy. It is the narrow way. And I’m here to warn you today as well because you (and I) want to succeed and actually get into Heaven, not falling short! Better to take the pains to do everything right, immediately, vs looking for some other easier way that will put you in the pit.
Hell is brutal worse we can imagine. You should shuddering in your soul when you think about Hell. The problem is that you’re probably not because Hell has hardly been preach for decades (at least here in America) and these watered down preachers have done you an eternally terrible disservice. Fortunately the Lord has stepped in to help taking many, many people on trips to Heaven and Hell and back, instructed to tell us and warn us. See this site immediately and start going through the videos ( I would start at Howard Pittman). You need to deal with these testimonies for many are getting tricked into Hell and will be shocked. You and I don’t want that to happen so you and I want to clean out, repent out of every sin (first getting to know what each sin is (See 667 Sins to Know and Repent Out of Yourself) and then learn every command of Jesus and start obeying. (See 1050 Commands of the New Testament to DO & Install into Yourself as a Habit and get on this Bible Reading plan for the purpose of getting to know each command of Jesus in the Gospels and the commands expounded upon by the apostles Bible Reading Plan – 12 Times a Year New Testament ). And you also need (as commanded) to open yourself, your heart up, hence your inner ears up so to hear the voice of the Lord as Jesus teaches and commands you in real time through the Holy Spirit.
Yes talk about Hell sounds offensive but bottom line, it works! Seeing those Hell visitation videos will get you the motivation to never want to sin again and repent out every sin (after you’ve been born again!) in the name of Jesus, obey Jesus and bear fruit for the Kingdom. You will finally get what Jesus says done! It works! So I’m not telling you all of this stuff about Hell to make you feel terrible for nothing. I’m telling you that it works! So get on track with the Lord. Never again look back at this putred world as in wanting it or wanting to maximize yourself in it. Move your heart and mind over into the Kingdom and MOVE! RUN, run as fast as you can to the Kingdom, to Jesus, to building the Kingdom, to doing great works through Jesus for the Kingdom!
Salvation is based on trust. Trust is not concrete. Man would rather have concrete to “know for sure” and to “not have to worry about it” (so man can go on doing his own thing and ignore God). But without trust, there is no relationship building. By having a concrete set of rules we then don’t need God personally anymore and can push Him away. And as you get to know the Bible by reading it over and over again you’ll learn that salvation is based on who God knows, likes and loves through relationship building. You have to know Him and He has to know you, know in the sense that you know a best friend or spouse from a relationship.
And your relationship with God first starts by hearing then obeying, doing what He says. God knows what He is doing. He made everything and knows everything. We don’t know much at all especially in comparison with God. So. Common sense says we should listen to what God is advising, telling us.
There is only One way to Heaven and that is through God, the Son of God. You may be upset at that statement but it’s better if you’re upset a little know and saved for an eternity in Heaven and not tortured for an eternity in Hell. And oh yes, Heaven and Hell are very real, more real than the “reality” we all live in today in this dimension.
Narrow is the path and only a few find it: “Go in through the narrow gate; for the gate that leads to destruction is wide and the road broad, and many travel it; 14 but it is a narrow gate and a hard road that leads to life, and only a few find it.” Matt 7:13-14
The layers of tricks are thick. Broad is the path that leads to destruction. MOST will not make it. Most have bought into complacency. Most have put everything else before God thereby making that their god. Most have bought into an alternate gospel. Most will perish for their lack of knowledge. Most will perish because they were to LAZY to get to know the Word…
God has given us everything we need from the Word. Salvation is from the Word. No one can get right with God without the Word. No one can get into Heaven without the Word.